The temperature was in the 50's yesterday, so R.C. took a break from his work for the afternoon, and we went to the beach to enjoy the nice weather. We usually fill a bucket with rocks and shells that we MUST take home, but we (the boys and I) were banned (by R.C.) from taking a bucket to fill. This was OK since we have more shells and rocks than we know what to do with. I did find some beautiful pieces of sea glass that I was able to sneak into my pocket without someone knowing.
The boys love being free to run as far and fast as their legs can carry them. R.C. helped the boys make a boat out of reeds and other trash found in the rocks. It sailed beautifully until it was bombed by a giant rock and the mast and sail/flag broke off.
2 comments:
I love the mind of a child. I think a beach in the winter or early spring would seem so desolate- but apparently for you and your family it's filled with endless possibility.
Imagination is a beautiful thing.
Love you guys.
Isn't there a bucket built into your car?
Post a Comment