Monday, February 2, 2009

This is where the boys like to sit when it gets a little chilly in the house. We put a blanket over the radiator and they warm their little bottoms for a few minutes. It really is a nice place to sit! (Yes, it's just another day of costume wearing for Maxwell.)

During our puzzle party Maxwell spent most of his time doing this...

He sneezed his way through all the puzzles, but still did a good portion of the work.

And, Russell with 2 less teeth in his mouth. His new ones are coming in very quickly.


Other than this we have very little to report about. We are feeling better and I am spending a good part of my time disinfecting everything so the sick germs don't come back for another round.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

This peter pan is much less frightening than the one I got in my email. I'll send him back to you for a reminder. hahaha. And I'm glad to see a picture of Russells toothless smile. He looks proud to be $.50 richer.