Russell's favorite saying right now..."Let's hit the campaign!" (as in campaign trail) I guess he has heard talk of the campaign trail a bit too much. He uses this anytime it is time to go somewhere. For instance:
Me: "OK, boys, lets get shoes on and go to the library."
Russell: "come on Max, let's hit the campaign."
He says it with such enthusiasm too. I hope Obama and McCain are as excited for their campaign as Russell is for his.
Maxwell has been using the word imagine in a new way:
Maxwell: "mommy, could you imagine if I had a drink of juice right now? Could you imagine it?" (with a very questioning look on his face)
Me: "would you like a drink Max?"
Maxwell: "Sure. Could you imagine if I had some carrots right now?"
Me: "would you like some carrots Max?"
Maxwell: "Sure. Could you imagine that?"
And on and on his imagining goes. It's really a clever and cute way for him to get what he wants. I could tell him that, no, I in fact cannot imagine you having some carrots right now, but who could say no to a child and his "imagining mind"?
3 comments:
Im gonna start using the phrase 'let's hit the campaign" around these parts, just awesome.
You make me want kids.....Stop that! I've got a crush. Can't wait to tell you all about him :) J*BAR
WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!
MORE POSTS.
do it.
Post a Comment