The past week has been quite uneventful. At least nothing that is worthy of a lengthy blog. Here are just a few highlights:
* Russell is able to read several Dr. Seuss, and other books, by himself. He is to spend 30 minutes reading aloud each day, usually to Max as I am preparing lunch, and it is paying off. He loves to read and Max loves to listen to him.
* R.C. went to NYC for the first time with his class.
* Max is able to leave the house in real underpants and not have an accident!!!! Diapers are only needed at night and if we are going to be out of the house for the entire day. But even then, he keeps them dry and clean!! I am one happy mom!!!
* We went through 5 gallons of milk last week. (What!?)
* I found a great park and walking trail for the boys and I.
* I have grown fond of my TINY "pantry kitchen". At 6:00pm it is beautiful with my window of prisms filling it with rainbows.
* The noise from all the people outside no longer bothers me. I wonder what is going on if it gets too quiet. The noise is comforting.
* Russell has found that Seinfeld is not only good for a laugh, but for building houses.
*It takes approximately 2 hours, one adult, and 2 young boys to use every lego in the house to build one crazy looking lego house.
I will leave you with a few pictures of the boys. That may be all some of you are looking for. I (and you) know who you are.



No comments:
Post a Comment